Home: is where we belong
What is the Smart Home?
In a Smart Home, everything becomes easier! A simple tap to close the whole house, open the gate from the couch, or add a command anywhere you want wirelessly, thanks to wireless devices... It's a whole new life!
What do we get with a Smart Home?
- You can control all the actions of your home locally, from your smartphone and by voice.
- Local Control Connected devices work exactly like traditional ones.
- You will have a single App (HOME + CONTROL) to manage lights, shutters, energy and thermoregulation.
- Planned Programming.
- Program the activation of lights, shutters and loads connected to the sockets according to his need and habits.
- Energy consumption control.
- Use your smartphone to check the electricity consumption of his appliances (daily, monthly and yearly).
- More energy-saving home: you can view and manage consumption while avoiding waste.
- Adjust the temperature of the house.
For example if you come home earlier than expected he can set the Boost function.
Have at his disposal a general control. With one single click, you can switch off all the lights and lower all the shutters when you leave home.
Zero scams. Check who rings the doorbell directly from his smartphone, even in the home of elderly parents.
Video surveillance. View cameras when you are away from home. For example, check if the children have returned from school.
Legrand's main Smart Products
What can you do with the Smart Home?
With the Smart Home you can manage many functions of the house in a simple way
Lighting, energy management, heating, video intercom and security. You can indeed:
- Manage the temperature according to your habits and presence at home.
- Manage lights, sockets and shutters remotely, creating convenient home/away scenarios.
- Increase home security with presence notification and alarm systems.
- Manage on/off of household appliances and monitor energy consumption.
Functionalities of a Smart Home
Have at his disposal a general control
With one single click, your customer can switch off all the lights and lower all the shutters when he leaves home.
Control with smartphones and voice
Your customer will have a single App (HOME + CONTROL) to manage lights, shutters, energy and thermoregulation.
Program the activation of lights, shutters and loads connected to the sockets according to his need and habits.
You customer can add wireless controls (lights, shutters and sockets), or reposition them at any time depending on his needs.
Adjust the temperature of the house
For example if he comes home earlier than expected he can set the Boost function.
Energy consumption control
Use his smartphone to check the electricity consumption of his appliances (daily, monthly and yearly).
Load control to avoid blackouts
In overload conditions, the system automatically disconnects the least important load to avoid tripping of the meter (blackout).
Receive alarm notifications.
Your customer will be alerted in case of malfunction or blackout.
Do not miss a delivery
Your customer can answer the video intercom and open the gate anywhere.
View cameras when he is away from home. For example, check if the children have returned from school.
Open the gate without using the keys when he gets home
Check who rings the doorbell directly from his smartphone, even in the home of elderly parents.
Videos about Smart Home
Let's build a Smart Home together?
Let us keep in touch and accompany you in the smart project of your dreams.
Smart Home: the time is now!
Legrand's smart home solutions have been developed to generate well-being among people, for maximum comfort in the home. While all this is happening, the smart solutions are implemented in an effort to generate energy efficiency, promoting the responsible use of energy, starting with measurement and control. Likewise, with smart solutions, security is guaranteed in the home, with specific products to provide security to users, both in the use of products developed specifically to provide security, as well as professional and high-level installation that protects communication between smart products.
A smart home is the present.
Legrand offers you the possibility to connect your home in a simple way thanks to a truly coherent and scalable ecosystem, manufacturing products that are useful in everyday life, designed to be safe and durable.